Last time I had invited you to our Collaborative Conference, for discussing the excellence in education, hugging the 13. ICT Seagulls Projects’ Award Ceremony. However, conditions forced us to postpone the Conference to a further date, therefore we decided not to keep waiting 13. ICT Seagulls Project Teams for their certificates and awards. Their documents will be posted to their school principals to be distributed to the owners.
On the other hand, we wanted not to be late for this year’s ICT and Leading Seagulls Projects. We started the registrations for the schools. The 4th Leading Seagulls Projects have already started at Boğaziçi University. We hope that other universities will also be with us this year. ICT Seagulls from K-12 might register until the beginning of the second term.
Themes of this year are as follows:
1. Human Rights (Women rights, Children rights, etc.)
2. Violence vs. Non-violence / Peace
3. Environmental Problems and Health
4. Sustainable Development at various Fields
5. Alternative Systems and Innovative Program Development in Education (Like Village Institutions)
6. Empathy for the realization of Collaboration and Communication between Abled and Disabled People
I hope you will be with us. With peace and love.