Project Goal (Purpose of the Project)
We aim at training innovative, contemporary and qualified generations who are; good at using the Internet and ICT technology efficiently and effectively, aware of the importance of collaboration (=İmece) and team spirit, skilful in determining and solving their own problems and also the problems of the community, knowledgeable about research rules and ethics, brave and hardworking enough to implement the strategies developed for the problem areas, and well-trained and creative in sharing their project steps on an innovative PowerPoint presentation, web page and/or Blog.Comments are closed.
Through “ICT Seagulls & Leading Seagulls Projects”, participants will;
- grasp the spirit of the team and understand the necessity of collaboration,
- learn how to use PDCA Mindset and quality tools in advanced problem-solving skill to solve their problems,
- use technology and the Internet effectively and creatively,
- understand the necessity of practice rather than only knowing theory,
- enhance awareness of environmental protection, cultural differences, importance of knowing history,
- manage their time in the most effective way,
- learn and apply ethical rules,
- be aware of the importance of communication,
- develop tolerance, respect and love for all.
Young generations will be motivated to be more creative, productive and investigative whatever they study on. Their states of readiness will get higher.
Participants will develop a positive attitude towards the importance of sharing the results of their projects at a very extraordinary style_ using their imagination to fly towards the beyond of limits just like; “The Seagull Jonathan Livingstone”; not only at national but also at international platforms.