Project Ethics (Moral Principles)
- The participants of these two projects will gain the spirit of being members of a Project circle/team. Especially students must understand that the ICT Seagulls Project is a students’ project and all the power is in their hands. They will conduct the project from the beginning to the end. Their teachers will be only the facilitator of the Project. Teachers also should not spoon-feed their students and should motivate them to do the entire project. Web page and Blog designs should be prepared by students. No false news please!
- References and quotations are important part of the projects. Please obey the rules of quoting based upon APA Style.
- These projects cannot be presented in any platform as if they were prepared, designed and conducted by the project leaders. The steps and the design rights of both Projects belong to Dr. Hayal KÖKSAL. All the project leaders and members should state everywhere and in all written and oral documents that those steps were taken within the ICT Seagulls Project / Leading Seagulls Project. Otherwise, “Hayal Köksal Networking” and “WCTQEE-Turkey Chapter” and YİMEDER will take all the legal steps to defend the rights of the designer.
- During the Peer-assessment period, we look for Fairplay and objectivity.
- Obeying the rules of the Projects and Time Management are essential.
- In order to inform the community, teams behave in a “true partnership” understanding. The relationships with media and community must be shared with Dr. Hayal Köksal, the general coordinator, and missing or false info should never be provided to the third persons. The results are announced by Dr. Köksal at the end of the assessment period.
- All the teams finalized the projects well are winners. Grading must not cause jealousy among participants. We aim at friendship and collaboration not hostile feelings.