In 2018, 5 projects, two of which were university projects, were completed.
As a result of the jury evaluation in 2018, the projects successfully completed, and the award recipients are as follows:
- City Montessori School, Kanpur Road, Lucknow, India: “SQC Go Green”, Project on Dealing with Environmental Pollution (8. Class) (International Champion Seagull Project Award and Global Seagull Leader award to Dr. Jagdish Gandhi)
- R/Nivi/Kiranodagama Vidyalaya, Demuwatha, Rakwana, Sri Lanka: “SQC Dew Drops”, Project to promote English language learning in school and community (Grades 8-11) Classes) (Champion Seagulls Award in School-Society Cooperation and Taner Özbey Leading Teacher Special Award to Teacher Judith Perera) 3.
- Puttalam Zahira College, Sri Lanka: “SQC Hawk Eyes”, Greening the environment project (High school students) (Best Environmental Project Award and Student Leadership Award to Risdha Farwin)
The Leader Seagulls Project, in which university students participated, was attended by Prof. Dr. Under the leadership of Eda Üstünel, two different groups of Demet Özcan Bayram, a lecturer at the School of Foreign Languages, participated:
- The project of “The Circle of Stray Angels” about cruelty to animals; Best Leader Seagull Project Award and Prof. Dr. Ümit Serdaroğlu received the Leadership Special Award.
- “SQC The Self-Cointed” measured the impact of Hollywood Heroes on people and won the Most Interesting Leader Seagull Project Award.
Congratulations wholeheartedly to all the teams involved; We wish success to all of them, especially the school leaders and teachers, who have supported them.
Dr. Hayal KÖKSAL